Pleasure to meet you ...
adopt - d e v e l o p - advance functionality & a r t
- So now you know my name ... Patrik Laszlo ...
- I am 39 years old.
- 2017 - Usually, I help and program as an architect.
- 2010 - 2015 I got a bigger client GoSignMeUp so I was not creating other projects.
- 2005 - 2010 I worked for Epam and Microsoft in Hungary. I came back back to Hungary from Los Angeles. I also was a contractor as well.
- 1999 - 2005 I lived in Los Angeles and I worked on web and desktop projects as a contractor. I usually used PHP / Java / .NET but a few others as well.
- 1998 At the university, I started to play with HTML creating web sites.
- 1996 The internet came in.
- 1992 I started to program with a PC, about when the Doom came out. I liked it a lot. Firstly, I used an Amoeba game, and later an Othello in Pascal, the games were playing with me. My most successful program was a 3D modeller I wrote.
- 1988 I got an Amiga 500 from my father. I was 11 years old, I used the BASIC and started to learn the Assembly with an Motorola 68000 CPU. I used a lot of graphical applications and I wrote demo scene codes.
- 1986 I received from my mother a Commodore Plus/4. I already start to check out the Assembly, but I was just hacking and cracking, I could not really know what I was doing. I usually play with BASIC and I had a lot of books.
- 1984 With a good friend of mine we start to play to program together with a Sinclair ZX81 using BASIC.
- 1978 I was born on the 8th of December in Balassagyarmat.